Our Rainbow Rock Collection synthetic wigs are designed for multiple uses and suited for many different occasions. Created with customers who want to stand out in mind, each wig can easily cross over to lolita and other fun fashions.
- LENGTH - 28"/72 cm
How to store a wig:
We recommend you keep your wig within the net and bag provided to keep the dust out. If you'd prefer to keep it on display, a wig head or wig holder is the proper way to display your wig.
How to wash a wig*:
- Detangle your wig by using a big brush (straight styles only) or a wide tooth comb. Curly wigs should be untangled by hand, no combs or brushes. Use your fingers to separate the individual curls so that they retain their shape.
- Fill a basin or a container with cool water and mix in a bit of shampoo and conditioner. Immerse your wig and swirl it around gently. Let it soak for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse your wig by gently running cool water over it. Do not rub as it will tangle up the wig.
- Pat dry with towel. Do not wring or rub as, again, it will mess up the wig.
- Place your wig on a wig stand and leave to dry.
Shipping from Australia
- Your privacy is important to me, your details are kept private
- Discreet shipping & packaging with no labels showing contents
- Credit Card payments will show on your statement as PP Marketing
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely and will show on your statement as PP Marketing. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.